The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- Right Said Fred – ‘Godsend’ of Common Sense in the Midst of Covid Chaos May 19, 2022
- Tim Young: Tim Runs His Mouth at Hearts of Oak May 16, 2022
- James O’Keefe – American Muckraker: Rethinking Journalism for the 21st Century May 12, 2022
- Dr Naomi Wolf – The New Authoritarians, COVID-19 and The War Against the Human May 9, 2022
- John Vallis: Bitcoin 2022 Conference Miami; Review and Analysis May 5, 2022