The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- Brian of London: Free Speech, Tommy and Big Tech May 3, 2021
- Anne Marie Waters: “For Britain” Local Election Breakthrough April 29, 2021
- Cllr Paul Hague: Local Parties – New Future for Local Elections? April 26, 2021
- Filip Dewinter: Immigration and Islamisation of Europe April 22, 2021
- Diana West President in Name Only: Biden’s first 100 days April 19, 2021