The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- Calvin Robinson: School Curriculum; Mob Rule vs British Values June 10, 2021
- Mike Glennon: The Destruction of the West; A New Dark Age June 7, 2021
- Brian of London: What is the Future for Cryptocurrency? June 3, 2021
- Senator Lucio Malan: The Success of Italian Populism May 31, 2021
- Danny Roscoe: Solidarity with Israel, GB news launch date announced and EHRC cuts ties with Stonewall May 27, 2021