The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- Andrew Bridgen MP – A Bridgen Too Far for the UK Government September 25, 2023
- Lt Col Allen West (Ret) – The House of Representatives: One Year of Republican Control September 21, 2023
- Joe Allen – Dark Aeon: Transhumanism and the War Against Humanity September 18, 2023
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – One Nation Australia Have the Guts to Say What You’re Thinking September 14, 2023
- Richard Poe – Are the British Destabilising Africa Through Economics and Intelligence? September 11, 2023