The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- John Vallis: Bitcoin Rapid-Fire. How Bitcoin Brings Financial Freedom and Hope October 25, 2021
- Gerard Batten: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy? Joining the Dots October 21, 2021
- Dr Bill Warner: Why are People so Scared to have an Honest Debate about Islam October 18, 2021
- Dr Tess Lawrie: Covid Treatments and a New Alternative to the WHO October 14, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network’s Latest Campaign NoMoreLockdowns October 11, 2021