The UK has become a country that is unsure of its national identity, treats celebrations of our culture as racism, encourages other national cultural expressions to replace British traditions, has abandoned any proper teaching of British history in our schools and has accepted borders so porous that we no longer know who is coming into the country.
- Ben Harris-Quinney – Keeping Conservative Values Alive & Holding Boris Johnson to Account January 20, 2022
- Eric Metaxas – Is Atheism Dead? How Science is Pointing Towards God January 13, 2022
- Peter Mcilvenna – What I Really Think About the COVID Tyranny January 10, 2022
- Gerard Batten – The Honours System Is Rotten to the Core and It’s Time to Ditch It January 6, 2022
- Courage is Contagious: Its time to stand tall in 2022 January 1, 2022