Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- Calvin Robinson: School Curriculum; Mob Rule vs British Values June 10, 2021
- Mike Glennon: The Destruction of the West; A New Dark Age June 7, 2021
- Brian of London: What is the Future for Cryptocurrency? June 3, 2021
- Senator Lucio Malan: The Success of Italian Populism May 31, 2021
- Danny Roscoe: Solidarity with Israel, GB news launch date announced and EHRC cuts ties with Stonewall May 27, 2021