Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- Grooming Gangs get Government Millions while Victims get Empty Sympathy August 2, 2021
- Hatun Tash, Stabbed for Criticising Islam at Sharia Corner with special guest Jay Smith July 29, 2021
- Kent Ekeroth: Former Sweden Democrat – Sweden’s Immigration Failure is a Warning to Europe July 26, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network July 22, 2021
- Beth Peltola: Islam & Human Rights Abuses July 19, 2021