Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- 1776 US Chaos and more lockdown in the UK with Gerard Batten January 7, 2021
- Has lockdown finished the Church of England? with Dr Gavin Ashenden January 4, 2021
- Carl Benjamin joins us to look forward to 2021 December 31, 2020
- Hearts of Oak Year in review 2020 December 21, 2020
- Terry Giles gives us the latest update on Trump 2020 December 17, 2020