Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- Sam Sorbo – Is Home Education the Answer to Our Broken State System? November 24, 2022
- Simon Webb – History Debunked: Why the Popular View of History is Not Necessarily the Correct One November 22, 2022
- Edward Dowd – Unsustainable Global Debt and the Impending Financial Covid Crash November 17, 2022
- Tim Young – GETTR UK Takeover: Comedy Unleashed, Make Comedy Funny Again November 16, 2022
- Brigitte Gabriel – ACT for America: Empowering a Fightback Against Islamo-Marxism November 14, 2022