Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- Robert Spencer: Islam’s impact on Liberty in the West April 8, 2021
- Are we now living in a Police State? April 5, 2021
- Dr Ashenden Ashenden: An Easter message of Hope April 1, 2021
- Prof Andrew Tettenborn – Hate Crime Laws: The end of Free Speech? March 29, 2021
- Grooming Gangs: Greater Manchester Police. 809 suspects. 20 years too late? March 25, 2021