Our boys are being left behind by a system that seems more concerned about diversity and a gender experiment than helping our kids fulfil their full potential. Family breakdown with increasing lack of contact with fathers have left many boys with no male role models. In this vacuum gangs have flourished and boys have lost interest in educational achievement. It’s time to reclaim stability, positivity and a sense of hope in our young people.
- Brian of London: Free Speech, Tommy and Big Tech May 3, 2021
- Anne Marie Waters: “For Britain” Local Election Breakthrough April 29, 2021
- Cllr Paul Hague: Local Parties – New Future for Local Elections? April 26, 2021
- Filip Dewinter: Immigration and Islamisation of Europe April 22, 2021
- Diana West President in Name Only: Biden’s first 100 days April 19, 2021