In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- Brian of London: Free Speech, Tommy and Big Tech May 3, 2021
- Anne Marie Waters: “For Britain” Local Election Breakthrough April 29, 2021
- Cllr Paul Hague: Local Parties – New Future for Local Elections? April 26, 2021
- Filip Dewinter: Immigration and Islamisation of Europe April 22, 2021
- Diana West President in Name Only: Biden’s first 100 days April 19, 2021