In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- John Vallis: Bitcoin Rapid-Fire. How Bitcoin Brings Financial Freedom and Hope October 25, 2021
- Gerard Batten: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy? Joining the Dots October 21, 2021
- Dr Bill Warner: Why are People so Scared to have an Honest Debate about Islam October 18, 2021
- Dr Tess Lawrie: Covid Treatments and a New Alternative to the WHO October 14, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network’s Latest Campaign NoMoreLockdowns October 11, 2021