In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- Diana West: The Secret Assault on our Nation’s Character February 22, 2021
- Free Speech: Government propose new Free Speech Bill. Is this the end of Cancel Culture? February 18, 2021
- Jack Posobiec – CCP infiltration of our universities and research February 15, 2021
- Clare Lopez, former CIA operations Officer, discusses, Big Tech, Censorship and Islam February 11, 2021
- Caroline Farrow CitizenGO and the pushback against wokism February 8, 2021