In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- Andrew Bridgen MP – A Bridgen Too Far for the UK Government September 25, 2023
- Lt Col Allen West (Ret) – The House of Representatives: One Year of Republican Control September 21, 2023
- Joe Allen – Dark Aeon: Transhumanism and the War Against Humanity September 18, 2023
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – One Nation Australia Have the Guts to Say What You’re Thinking September 14, 2023
- Richard Poe – Are the British Destabilising Africa Through Economics and Intelligence? September 11, 2023