In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- Ben Harris-Quinney – Keeping Conservative Values Alive & Holding Boris Johnson to Account January 20, 2022
- Eric Metaxas – Is Atheism Dead? How Science is Pointing Towards God January 13, 2022
- Peter Mcilvenna – What I Really Think About the COVID Tyranny January 10, 2022
- Gerard Batten – The Honours System Is Rotten to the Core and It’s Time to Ditch It January 6, 2022
- Courage is Contagious: Its time to stand tall in 2022 January 1, 2022