In 2016 I published the second edition of Easy Meat, the only book in Britain which exposes the history and the scale of the grooming gang cover-up. In some considerable detail the book exposes that each organisation which had some professional responsibility to the victims had instead turned its back on the victims. These crimes which had been covered up since the 1970s were forced into the public debate from 2010 onwards. But by 2015 the state and the controlled media found a new way to advance the cover-up. Easy Meat was republished to draw attention to this advanced form of cover-up, so that future generations would know that this cover-up could have been readily observed by anyone who really cared about seeing justice for the victims and stopping these Muslim grooming gangs.
- 1776 US Chaos and more lockdown in the UK with Gerard Batten January 7, 2021
- Has lockdown finished the Church of England? with Dr Gavin Ashenden January 4, 2021
- Carl Benjamin joins us to look forward to 2021 December 31, 2020
- Hearts of Oak Year in review 2020 December 21, 2020
- Terry Giles gives us the latest update on Trump 2020 December 17, 2020