A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Calvin Robinson: School Curriculum; Mob Rule vs British Values June 10, 2021
- Mike Glennon: The Destruction of the West; A New Dark Age June 7, 2021
- Brian of London: What is the Future for Cryptocurrency? June 3, 2021
- Senator Lucio Malan: The Success of Italian Populism May 31, 2021
- Danny Roscoe: Solidarity with Israel, GB news launch date announced and EHRC cuts ties with Stonewall May 27, 2021