A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Robert Spencer: Islam’s impact on Liberty in the West April 8, 2021
- Are we now living in a Police State? April 5, 2021
- Dr Ashenden Ashenden: An Easter message of Hope April 1, 2021
- Prof Andrew Tettenborn – Hate Crime Laws: The end of Free Speech? March 29, 2021
- Grooming Gangs: Greater Manchester Police. 809 suspects. 20 years too late? March 25, 2021