A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Surveillance: Is Your Boss Spying on You as You Work From Home? September 17, 2021
- Carl Benjamin: Boris Channels His Inner Marxist with High Taxes, Loss of Freedom and Diversity September 16, 2021
- Follow the Money: Who are the Pharma Companies Making a Fortune from C*vid? September 15, 2021
- Tanya Gaw / Action4Canada – The Rise of the People’s Party of Canada to Dethrone Trudeau September 13, 2021
- Robert W Malone MD – Inventor of mRNA Vaccines Speaks Out September 9, 2021