A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Kent Ekeroth: Former Sweden Democrat – Sweden’s Immigration Failure is a Warning to Europe July 26, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network July 22, 2021
- Beth Peltola: Islam & Human Rights Abuses July 19, 2021
- Carl Benjamin: More Government Coercion with Mandatory Covid Vaccine Passports July 15, 2021
- Dr Martin Sherman: Biden Undoes Trump’s Peace in the Middle East July 12, 2021