A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Sam Sorbo – Is Home Education the Answer to Our Broken State System? November 24, 2022
- Simon Webb – History Debunked: Why the Popular View of History is Not Necessarily the Correct One November 22, 2022
- Edward Dowd – Unsustainable Global Debt and the Impending Financial Covid Crash November 17, 2022
- Tim Young – GETTR UK Takeover: Comedy Unleashed, Make Comedy Funny Again November 16, 2022
- Brigitte Gabriel – ACT for America: Empowering a Fightback Against Islamo-Marxism November 14, 2022