A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- 1776 US Chaos and more lockdown in the UK with Gerard Batten January 7, 2021
- Has lockdown finished the Church of England? with Dr Gavin Ashenden January 4, 2021
- Carl Benjamin joins us to look forward to 2021 December 31, 2020
- Hearts of Oak Year in review 2020 December 21, 2020
- Terry Giles gives us the latest update on Trump 2020 December 17, 2020