A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Ben Harris-Quinney – Keeping Conservative Values Alive & Holding Boris Johnson to Account January 20, 2022
- Eric Metaxas – Is Atheism Dead? How Science is Pointing Towards God January 13, 2022
- Peter Mcilvenna – What I Really Think About the COVID Tyranny January 10, 2022
- Gerard Batten – The Honours System Is Rotten to the Core and It’s Time to Ditch It January 6, 2022
- Courage is Contagious: Its time to stand tall in 2022 January 1, 2022