A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Right Said Fred LIVE: A Discussion on Freedom of Speech, COVID and Lockdowns September 28, 2023
- Andrew Bridgen MP – A Bridgen Too Far for the UK Government September 25, 2023
- Lt Col Allen West (Ret) – The House of Representatives: One Year of Republican Control September 21, 2023
- Joe Allen – Dark Aeon: Transhumanism and the War Against Humanity September 18, 2023
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – One Nation Australia Have the Guts to Say What You’re Thinking September 14, 2023