A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Grooming Gang Petition Update. Government have now responded. Why are they on the side of these gangs? November 25, 2021
- Dr Steve Hatfill, COVID-19 Vaccines for 5-11 Year Old Kids: What Every Parent Should Know November 22, 2021
- Grooming Gangs: Worst Grooming Gang Areas in the United Kingdom November 19, 2021
- Jason Miller: The Rise of GETTR and the Future of Digital Freedom November 18, 2021
- Lord Monckton: COP26 – Hypocrisies, Virtues and Climate Socialism November 15, 2021