A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- John Vallis: Bitcoin Rapid-Fire. How Bitcoin Brings Financial Freedom and Hope October 25, 2021
- Gerard Batten: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy? Joining the Dots October 21, 2021
- Dr Bill Warner: Why are People so Scared to have an Honest Debate about Islam October 18, 2021
- Dr Tess Lawrie: Covid Treatments and a New Alternative to the WHO October 14, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network’s Latest Campaign NoMoreLockdowns October 11, 2021