A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Brian of London: Free Speech, Tommy and Big Tech May 3, 2021
- Anne Marie Waters: “For Britain” Local Election Breakthrough April 29, 2021
- Cllr Paul Hague: Local Parties – New Future for Local Elections? April 26, 2021
- Filip Dewinter: Immigration and Islamisation of Europe April 22, 2021
- Diana West President in Name Only: Biden’s first 100 days April 19, 2021