A strong church that teaches positive values in an age of uncertainty is of great value to our nation. Instead of leading it is simply becoming a reflection of our increasingly secular culture. Its desire to maintain political power and influence seems to be its driving force. The 24 bishops in the House of Lords have becoming a laughing stock and no longer provide any moral guidance to the nation. The Church of England has become irrelevant at best and should be cut adrift to find its own way in society without being propped up financially by the state.
- Right Said Fred – ‘Godsend’ of Common Sense in the Midst of Covid Chaos May 19, 2022
- Tim Young: Tim Runs His Mouth at Hearts of Oak May 16, 2022
- James O’Keefe – American Muckraker: Rethinking Journalism for the 21st Century May 12, 2022
- Dr Naomi Wolf – The New Authoritarians, COVID-19 and The War Against the Human May 9, 2022
- John Vallis: Bitcoin 2022 Conference Miami; Review and Analysis May 5, 2022