The “system” used to have protection of young children at its core. Yet we are now seeing a proliferation of agendas which have replaced the question of what is best for a child with the desire to use them for social experiments. The rise of the militant LGBT lobby which now seeks to sexualise children for its own ideological goals is a perverse failure of the state to protect our children and to put their best interests at hearts. The scale of the grooming gang scandal is another example of the protection of children being jettisoned by local authorities and police because of a fear of being called racist.
- Paul McGowan – Meme Wars: The Graffiti of the Internet January 23, 2023
- Matt Strickland – The Road to State Senate: From the Battlefields of War to the Fight for Freedom January 19, 2023
- David Carpin – The Oxford Experiment With 15 Minute Cities January 16, 2023
- Dr Heather Gessling – Reassessing our Relationship with Drugs and Healthcare January 12, 2023
- Father Calvin Robinson – How the Cancer of Liberalism Has Infected the Church January 9, 2023