The “system” used to have protection of young children at its core. Yet we are now seeing a proliferation of agendas which have replaced the question of what is best for a child with the desire to use them for social experiments. The rise of the militant LGBT lobby which now seeks to sexualise children for its own ideological goals is a perverse failure of the state to protect our children and to put their best interests at hearts. The scale of the grooming gang scandal is another example of the protection of children being jettisoned by local authorities and police because of a fear of being called racist.
- Robert Spencer: Islam’s impact on Liberty in the West April 8, 2021
- Are we now living in a Police State? April 5, 2021
- Dr Ashenden Ashenden: An Easter message of Hope April 1, 2021
- Prof Andrew Tettenborn – Hate Crime Laws: The end of Free Speech? March 29, 2021
- Grooming Gangs: Greater Manchester Police. 809 suspects. 20 years too late? March 25, 2021