The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Brian of London: Free Speech, Tommy and Big Tech May 3, 2021
- Anne Marie Waters: “For Britain” Local Election Breakthrough April 29, 2021
- Cllr Paul Hague: Local Parties – New Future for Local Elections? April 26, 2021
- Filip Dewinter: Immigration and Islamisation of Europe April 22, 2021
- Diana West President in Name Only: Biden’s first 100 days April 19, 2021