The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- John Vallis: Bitcoin Rapid-Fire. How Bitcoin Brings Financial Freedom and Hope October 25, 2021
- Gerard Batten: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy? Joining the Dots October 21, 2021
- Dr Bill Warner: Why are People so Scared to have an Honest Debate about Islam October 18, 2021
- Dr Tess Lawrie: Covid Treatments and a New Alternative to the WHO October 14, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network’s Latest Campaign NoMoreLockdowns October 11, 2021