The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Ben Harris-Quinney – Keeping Conservative Values Alive & Holding Boris Johnson to Account January 20, 2022
- Eric Metaxas – Is Atheism Dead? How Science is Pointing Towards God January 13, 2022
- Peter Mcilvenna – What I Really Think About the COVID Tyranny January 10, 2022
- Gerard Batten – The Honours System Is Rotten to the Core and It’s Time to Ditch It January 6, 2022
- Courage is Contagious: Its time to stand tall in 2022 January 1, 2022