The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Right Said Fred – ‘Godsend’ of Common Sense in the Midst of Covid Chaos May 19, 2022
- Tim Young: Tim Runs His Mouth at Hearts of Oak May 16, 2022
- James O’Keefe – American Muckraker: Rethinking Journalism for the 21st Century May 12, 2022
- Dr Naomi Wolf – The New Authoritarians, COVID-19 and The War Against the Human May 9, 2022
- John Vallis: Bitcoin 2022 Conference Miami; Review and Analysis May 5, 2022