The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- 1776 US Chaos and more lockdown in the UK with Gerard Batten January 7, 2021
- Has lockdown finished the Church of England? with Dr Gavin Ashenden January 4, 2021
- Carl Benjamin joins us to look forward to 2021 December 31, 2020
- Hearts of Oak Year in review 2020 December 21, 2020
- Terry Giles gives us the latest update on Trump 2020 December 17, 2020