The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Calvin Robinson: School Curriculum; Mob Rule vs British Values June 10, 2021
- Mike Glennon: The Destruction of the West; A New Dark Age June 7, 2021
- Brian of London: What is the Future for Cryptocurrency? June 3, 2021
- Senator Lucio Malan: The Success of Italian Populism May 31, 2021
- Danny Roscoe: Solidarity with Israel, GB news launch date announced and EHRC cuts ties with Stonewall May 27, 2021