The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Andrew Bridgen MP – A Bridgen Too Far for the UK Government September 25, 2023
- Lt Col Allen West (Ret) – The House of Representatives: One Year of Republican Control September 21, 2023
- Joe Allen – Dark Aeon: Transhumanism and the War Against Humanity September 18, 2023
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – One Nation Australia Have the Guts to Say What You’re Thinking September 14, 2023
- Richard Poe – Are the British Destabilising Africa Through Economics and Intelligence? September 11, 2023