The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Kent Ekeroth: Former Sweden Democrat – Sweden’s Immigration Failure is a Warning to Europe July 26, 2021
- David Clews: Unity News Network July 22, 2021
- Beth Peltola: Islam & Human Rights Abuses July 19, 2021
- Carl Benjamin: More Government Coercion with Mandatory Covid Vaccine Passports July 15, 2021
- Dr Martin Sherman: Biden Undoes Trump’s Peace in the Middle East July 12, 2021