The refusal of our public authorities to acknowledge and intervene in the grooming gang scandal which has left up to a quarter of a million victims is a national disgrace. Since these rape gangs were brought to the attention of the public 2011, 400 people have been charged in over 40 towns all over the UK. 85% of those charged are Muslim which explains why our police and councils refused to act. A fear of being labelled racist and Islamophobic! Our government have refused to say if any council officials or police officers have been prosecuted for turning a blind eye to this abuse happening under their noses.
- Robert Spencer: Islam’s impact on Liberty in the West April 8, 2021
- Are we now living in a Police State? April 5, 2021
- Dr Ashenden Ashenden: An Easter message of Hope April 1, 2021
- Prof Andrew Tettenborn – Hate Crime Laws: The end of Free Speech? March 29, 2021
- Grooming Gangs: Greater Manchester Police. 809 suspects. 20 years too late? March 25, 2021